[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes, whenever I leave her in the car I carry a large notice in my wallet telling where she is, car details and ask for help. I shall now put the social services tele number too. I also carry a card with that number on. Good idea about her having a card to hold up..........sound the horn too. BUT I a...
Thanks for all the advice, Elaine. Yes, we are going to get a carers assessment, attendance allowance and blue badge. As we have no near relations or friends my biggest worry was if I died suddenly or met with an accident making me unconscious whilst shopping and my wife still in the car, she would ...
Thanks Bowlinbun, She doesn't have any wound on her leg at all. It is a form of Edema where the vein valves in the leg do not work properly. This causes, in her case, a clear liquid to leak out of tiny fissures in the skin. I just strap an absorbing pad around the ankle to prevent her shoe/stockings...
Thanks for replies. She is very confused now and would not be able to use a scooter........ ..........she would knock everyone over ! :) I have bought a small wheelchair which is com ing next week. I shall hide it away until she may need a hospital visit. She may accept it then. I have already fitte...
Hello, New here.....wife has Arthritis in leg amongst other things. All hit us both quite suddenly. She is confused and frightened she will fall down. Clings to me and everything wherever we go.........pulled a bookcase over in a shop recently :) About to apply for a blue card. She only uses a walki...