[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
STAY ALERT...….politicians on the loose.
I don't care what the science says, 2 metres,1 metre. I will avoid going near anybody until this virus has gone or we are inoculated against it. When a vaccine is available, if at all, I shall wait a bit to see if any reports of bad side effects, remembering it has been developed very quickly and Th...
Honey Badger wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:16 pm

Don't worry though.. I hear the chlorinated chicken will help with future food shortages, there is something about the use of disinfection agents.. we will have to look into that one 8-)
Don't let Trumpy see this or he will have all Americans
scoffing chicken to act as a cure.
Birmingham yesterday looked like Xmas shopping. And some beaches now busy too. Boris is much too soft, especially at the start when he only requested people to stay at home. Because virus trials have started I bet many think it's OK now to go out. Except for an early morning walk I've been home for ...
Maybe one could wear a mask over and over by soaking/spraying it will hand sanitiser. NHS gowns could be treated in the same way. Our scientific officers seem to be at odds with the rest of the World's advice. That gives me great pause for thought. Surely not that UK is right and rest of the World i...
Cloudygal wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:06 pm
Thank god for the once a day walk!
I walk twice a day. But then living in the sticks, I only pass one or two people
each time who have the virus. :)
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:40 am
Better to not go out at the moment,unless you have to.
Yes, your best mask is your closed front door.
I am only eating softish food so not to risk cracking or chipping a tooth now.
Also being more careful not to fall/cut myself in any way in order to keep
away from surgeries and hospitals.
I repeat here what I said on another thread...…. Tesco's slogan, "Every little helps," sounds very hollow for the elderly. Unlike Sainsbury, which gives priority slots every week for the over 75s if they have a nectar card or have had previous orders with them. Thanks Sainsbury for, "Every little he...
Tesco's slogan, "Every little helps," sounds very hollow for the elderly.

Unlike Sainsbury, which gives priority slots every week for the over 75s if they have a
nectar card or have had previous orders with them.

Thanks Sainsbury for, "Every little helps elderly.*