[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I too watch the briefings, have done so since the start. I am watching those curves of deaths, awaiting for them to start to rise again after recent premature and too much unlocking. at once. Boris is like Trump. Too late to lock, too quick to unlock. Thousands of lives lost. I thought at the time w...
All power to you for keeping you Mum safe. You might want to consider taking a test. This will give you some reassurance. Obviously if you have also been self isolating or shielding. Bear in mind that if you take a test and you are found to be OK, you could catch the virus the day after the test et...
There's a council notice on the only toilet in Ashby which is shut.
Among other things it says," Sorry for the inconvenience."
But you can't go, IN the CONVENIENCE." :)
Look at the packed crowds demonstrating in London today.
The crowds on the beaches so far.
The sunny weather tomorrow.
I wonder what the bookmaker's odds are on a second wave?

How many more scientists also think of this danger but are keeping their heads below the
public parapet and remain silent?
Would any sane person actually be willing to sit on a public toilet in the knowledge maybe a hundred people had used it before them, maybe two at least had Covid-19? I'd rather wet myself. This is why public toilets are closed.... I never sat on a public toilet seat even before Covid, I cannot imag...
In the past if I went to a place without toilets I took a plastic container with a good close fitting lid
with me. Sat in the car and did it in that. I labelled it, 'Pee soup.'
If I try to contact various places, like National Savings etc I never get an answer, just told to wait. I know that everywhere is short staffed but I do wonder if some firms' employees who should be answering the phone are taking this virus as an excuse to put their feet up and ignore phone calls. M...
As many other countries have done better than us in all aspects of the virus
why don't we copy them as to how they are returning children to school ?

We were told once that we had the best scientific brains in the World. So why are we
in a pickle?
If she ever uses a walking frame, get two. My wife had one for downstair use and when she went upstairs in her stairlift there was a second one up there waiting for her. Plenty of various designed disabled toilet seats if you google them. Here are two.... https://www.careco.co.uk/cat-ba12/seat-raise...
It was exactly the same during the last war, for those here who can remember it.
Whenever humanity faces a common threat to all, they help each other, more friendly
in the street to strangers etc.
When the Aliens invade Earth it will be the same...…STAY ALERT. Watch the skies. :)