[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I've just realised we are both in the same area. Maybe it is the same SS. If it is they are not known for their help and understanding. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_mad.gif I am over the saint Helens side pixie, one or teo of the SS I have seen appeared ok the one I seen today sort of read t...
I've just realised we are both in the same area. Maybe it is the same SS. If it is they are not known for their help and understanding. Image
No need to apologise for anything Iain. Image
Hang in there Iain.

You've come to the right place for support. *hugs*
<t>Hi Anne and welcome the the forum.<br/> <br/> I also have a son who is 17 and high functioning Autism. He goes to college now and is not doing too badly overall.<br/> <br/> I'm in the northwest too but in a mainland seaside town.<br/> <br/> Always happy to chat about our boys when and if you want...
I think most of us avoid SW's as much as we can.

I also think disabled people and their carers are perfectly capable of

deciding for themselves what services they need.
Done and copied over to my forum too
Welcome to the forum Caroline. xx
It made me cringe when Trinny emptied the lady's commode in the kitchen sink. Image
Welcome from me too. Image