[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry but the rules are very clear. Income Support is the priority benefit in law and so a £20 limit within a 16 hour working week. Anything over the £20 comes off IS on a penny for penny basis. Anything over 16 hours and goodbye IS. Carers Allowance, for those NOT receiving IS, has no hours ...
I'm so sorry Myrtle. It must have been a terrible time for you both.

(((hugs)))
Hello Everybody, New to the forum and have my first question - I hope that somebody can help? I presently care for my wife who has RA and mobility problems. We have an online business which means that we can work from home. As you may well know the guys from Income Support take a big interest in su...
Hello, I am new here so sorry if I am posting in the wrong section!. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I have just had to quit my job to care for my wife after battling depression, PTSD and panic and anxiety attacks for over 3 years. I spoke to the benefits section of our local Mental H...