[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well, just when I thought I was on an even keel, I've discovered that it's still very easy to have a wobbler out of the blue. I took a couple of paintings to be valued recently, with a view to selling them by auction. I knew they weren't hugely valuable, but they're quite attractive paintings so I t...
Basically, by voting to leave the EU... the UK economy stands to lose £70 Billion, unemployment will soar... personally I would happily throttle the Brexiteers, because they are so incredibly dim that they 'know not what they do'. They were nearly all very old, mostly English, and most of them will...
Which end do you open your boiled egg: Big or little? Let me be the one to pass you a BIG wooden spoon to eat your egg with :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Loving your work Rosemary! :) Seriously though, I wasn't pleased when my new topic thread about terrorism got deleted before anyone e...
Sunnyd and others have given you lots is useful advice on the financial side. I hope that will give you hope that the financial side of things will not be as scary as you first thought. When I was at school the retirement age was 65 for men and 60 for women. As time went on and life expectancy chang...
Hi Patricia, I'm not surprised your anxiety levels are sky high, you are in a highly stressful and upsetting situation. I've suffered with anxiety and insomnia for years, made worse by the worries of caring for my elderly parents. However, in my case it was only part time care and they weren't livin...
I'm the same BB, trying to declutter regularly and keep in mind that when it comes down to it, we only need a certain amount of clothes/cooking utensils/CDs/books/whatever, to make our life comfortable. I have a few ornaments and pictures, but am not adding to them. I think too much stuff just imped...