[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well, September is now breaking records. Yesterday temperatures rose higher than any temperatures recorded for September since 1911. In some parts of south east England it reached nearly 100 degrees - a real Indian summer going on down south. :) Which brings to mind something Dad was fond of saying,...
Dad died in February... My siblings and Mum (separated from dad 25years ago) no longer speak to me because dads will lets me use some of money from estate to get somewhere to live - not that i knew that was what he wanted and they are trying to stop this. I would rather have dad back than any amoun...
How really weird. The two posts above are by me, Jenny. Have I been hacked?! Ah, I thought it was odd, as the posts screamed "Jenny" to me in their style, but the name was wrong! How weird! Agree with much of what you say re modern "art" but I guess a lot of artists are more interested in provoking...
Well, after a poor start to summer, it's been really lovely for the past few days down south. We did have a day of heavy showers but the garden enjoyed that and my water butt got topped up. My toms are continuing to ripen and some of the roses have had a second bloom, so I'm pretty content with Augu...
Yes, get rid of the pesky thing Pet! Also, I think those special cleaners are just a con really. These days, with so many TVs being more slimline, you often don't need a bulky TV unit to support them. We have ours on a pine TV unit, it still attracts dust but it's much less noticeable so not so irks...
Same here, I hate the muggy nights. Ideally, I'd like cooler nights, with overnight rain to water my garden, followed by dry sunny days and a pleasant cool breeze. Demanding, much? ;)
Oh yes, those black glass TV stands are a nightmare to keep dust free! Was very pleased donate that to charity, zero sentimental value there!
I understand a few showers might arrive Thursday/Friday, so that will do the gardens good. We've not had any substantial rain for about 3 weeks now, so the lawns will be going a bit brown, but with many people on water meters these days there are fewer lawns being hosed in hot weather. I water some ...