[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Lesley,

So sorry to hear of your sad loss just to let you know my thoughts are with you during this difficult time take care Deb x
Hi Christine,
I looked at website & found it very informative I also e-mailed them & they sent me contact details so thanks for that it was a great help.
Take care Deb x
Hi Checked out the info on Mind website found it very interesting! The EMDR treatment has worked very well now waiting for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, but through the health service we have just been informed there is an 8 months waiting list. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif Than...
Hi everybody! I'm a carer who cares for a loved one who suffers with P.T.S.D & Endoginous depression. I'm just wondering if there is anybody else who is also a carer of someone with the same condition. Debbie x
This is Deb again!
I should have said Hi to everybody how rude of me to leave all the other carers out sorry for that you can tell I'm new at this but I promise I will soon get the hang of it! Image x
Hi Rosemary

Thanks for the warm welcome I've already been looking around & reading some of the helpful information given on the forum.
Thanks Deb x
Hi Marie

I'm also a new user I just hope I can get the hang of using the laptop!! Image
Take Care Deb x