[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Celt, Just to let you know there are 2 types of EMDR!!! & my husband opted for the milder one this being less intrusive & cut down the chance of an added developed illness. Thanks for letting us know about the CBT sounds like your partner is having success with it but like you said it sounds like...
Hi Celt, Sorry to hear about partner suffering with PTSD, & like you said" It can be very emotinal sometimes". My husband was lucky because the consultant who he was under was from Holland & was qualified in EMDR which stops flashbacks. look it up on Google!!! They are only just teaching this now ov...
<t>Hi Val,<br/> <br/> Well you have done the right thing by joining us & I would just like to give you a warm welcome & look forward to chatting to you in the near future.<br/> It's a little bit late now but I'm sure the other carers will be around sometime tomorrow to welcome you & offe...
Hi,

Just like to welcome you to the forum & look forward to chatting to you,
Sorry I've not wrote more only its late & I'm tired now but just wanted to say a quick HELLO!!!
Take care for now Deb x
Hi Sally,

Just like to welcome you to the forum!
Sorry its a bit late only I've only just read your postings I'm sure you will fit in nicely look forward to chatting to you soon.

Take care Deb x
<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> I totally agree with everybody on this subject, also I've been caring for my husband 24/7 since February of this year & because we haven't got the middle rate of DLA I dont get carers allowance even though my husband can't do anything we have had to appeal but trying to pro...
Hi Robert,

Just like to welcome you to the forum!
I know it only early but I'm sure the rest of the carers will be along shortly to say hi!

Take care for now Deb x
Hi Jane, I've only just read your posting & firstly I would like to welcome you to the forum!! I totally agree with what Rosemary has told you to do, please look on all the links that she provided they will help & try to talk as much as possible. You want to look at the telephone situation as well, ...
Hi Trish,

Just like to say Hi! & welcome to the forum & look forward to chatting to you Image

Take care Deb xx
<t>Hi Lola,<br/> <br/> I to watched Barbara & malcolm & like you said even though it was very sad it was very informative & honest. I didn't know alot about Alzheimer's disease but the way Barbara cared for the man she loved just goes to show that its the tenderness & love that see's...