[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Everyone, Its been a long time since I was last on the carers site, & at least mental illness has got its own site now which is good. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Sorry to hear about you & your son Janice but I hope they can help you both as it must be difficult at times. My hu...
Hi Mark, Just like to welcome you to the forum!! It probably would be a good idea for your daughter to maybe talk to a counciler because having lived within that stressful situation for 20yrs its bound to have affected her. If she is anything like my daughter she will say I don't need to see anyone ...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> I would just like to welcome you both to the forum!!<br/> <br/> As for help at the weekends Tony is right unless your already in the system your only point of contact is A&E but they can refer you to the crisis team if your partner is in need of this. They only work with you on...
Welcome to the forum Deri, You sound like your a very committed carer & from what you have described your wife Jill sounds like a lovely lady. I'm sure you will both get the support you need even if its only a listening ear it sometimes helps to share things. I look forward to chatting to you both. ...
<t>Hi Fred,<br/> <br/> I would just like to welcome you to the forum, you will definitely make lots of friends.<br/> <br/> Rosemary has already given you some good information, unfortunately I don't live in your area but I also care for my husband who suffers with a form of mental illness & know...
Hi Matt,

Sorry I missed your message! but this is for when you get back hope all went well.

Take care Deb x Image
Hi,

I would just like to welcome all the New Members to the forum & look forward to chatting to you all. Image

Take care Deb xx
Good luck with the move Alison!

Look forward to speaking to you once your computors back up & running

Take care Deb xx Image
Hi Rosemary,

I missed that one!! It sounded really good I'm so mad with myself Image

I hope they show the drama again sometime or somebody in my family has taped it you never know!!!

Take care Deb xxx
Hi Alison,

Just like to welcome you to the forum! Image
Look forward to chatting to you

Take care for now Deb xx Image