[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi fluffycat,<br/> <br/> Haven't spoken to you in a while nice to hear from you.<br/> We tried to get the doctor involved but she doesn't like prescribing medication without the consultants say so & he discharged him in March so he won't do anything. He had Zopiclone but they changed it cos i...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> The flashbacks have been coming nearly all day & during the night now, so he tries to sleep as much as possible to block it out. We are waiting to see his CPN & a new Consultant as we have moved house & now live in a different town & there policy is we have got to l...
<t>Hi Pixienubbins<br/> <br/> Its good to read a persons first hand experiences about PTSD in so much detail. I thought which now seems stupid of me that my husband had been cured of this terrible ordeal how wrong was I. 2yrs ago my husband was given a treatment called EMDR which after four sessions...
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Love Deb & Doug x Image
<t>Hi Catja,<br/> <br/> I took my husband for his eye's tested today the optician said it was to early to test them as he hasn't been on his medication long enough & his glucose readings could change so they could end up having to change the prescription once things settle down. So until things ...
<t>Hi Catja,<br/> <br/> My husband was more upset because he has been on a diet & has lost nearly 2 stone but has still been allowed his weight watchers choc rolls & ice cream but since finding out his glucose level was 19 the doctor has put him straight onto the medication called (Metformin...
<t>Hi Sue,<br/> <br/> I had the same trouble myself when my husbands CPN said he was being moved onto the South Team & we were staying on the West Team, which meant being without a CPN until they were ready to find a replacement. <br/> Well I didn't think that was good enough so I rang the manag...
<t>Hi Everyone!<br/> <br/> I would just like to thank everyone for taking the time to reply!!<br/> <br/> I will have a look on the the diabetes website & see what advise they can offer, but its been great just to have some ideas from you all.<br/> <br/> hope your all doing ok?<br/> <br/> Take ca...
Hi I haven't been able to post for a while, but I'm just wondering if anybody could give me some advise. My husband has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes he was absolutely devastated as he has just lost 2 stone in weight & thought he was doing really well. They have told him not to worry but ...
<t>Hi Everyone, <br/> <br/> Everything changed for me about 18 months ago up until then my husband had taken sole charge of everything.<br/> I then had to give up a full-time job as my husband suffered with PTSD & Depression he was so poorly we never left the house for 8months I felt trapped I s...