[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I would also add that, even if family were available 24/7, the physical and emotional toll is considerable. My dad went into a home for what was to be the last eight months of his life. Even on the occasions I could be with him 24/7 (I had a job and lived 30 miles away), I could stop him from fallin...
Andrea, I've sent you a personal message.
Jx
Your husband is an adult. He has taken choices and he must take the consequences. My niece also ignored all guidance when she was diagnosed with type 2. She ate and drank whatever she wanted, didn't lose weight and missed doctors appointments. She is now almost blind, is on dialysis and awaiting a k...
I had an email from the online petition I signed saying it's going to be debated in parliament on 1 Feb.
Losing weight can be a sign of things more sinister. Suggest you get the GP to check him out to be on the safe side.
I wonder how long ago he recorded the album. Production etc must take some time.
As you say, Jenny, pancreatic and liver cancers show at a much later stage so have far less chance of recovery. My big sister had the former and survived less than a year.
Sajehar, did you ever make it to Llundudno?
According to wiki he had liver cancer. I'm amazed he managed to complete that final album but what a tribute to his abilities.
Elaine - AA continues if the person is self funding