[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your reply. I worked in care homes for a few years about 15 years ago and I also helped nurse my father in law who also had lung cancer he was adamant at the end that he did not want to die in hospital, so I arranged for everything to be in place so his wishes could be met. From being ...
Thank you so much for your replies. My uncle hasn't been given a prognosis yet, that will be on Tuesday when we get the results of the broncoscopy and bloods. We were shown his CT scan he has a tumour of just over 5cm on his left lung behind the heart. Was no initial signs that it had spread. He als...
Hello, My elderly uncle was recently given a terminal prognosis, he has never married or had children and he didn't keep in touch with the family for more than 20 years, my mother died and i tracked him down via the Electrol role, there was no fall out they were both just getting on with their lives...