[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Paul<br/> <br/> I seem to be going through similar thing's with my mum too!<br/> <br/> Mum is 80 yrs old she had a stroke 3 and a alf years ago. And has the onset of demetia, we lost my step dad end of May 2011 he died of MND, plus I care for my youngest daughter who has autism.<br/> <br/> Goi...
<t>Hi Alison<br/> <br/> I'm Liz my youngest daughter has asd and is high functioning, she also .has a form of OCD whereas she has to line up her toys in a cerain way always has to retrace her steps when we are out and always walk on the same pavement slabs. And she likes to fiddle with bits of chain...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> Your daughter has learning difficulties? Does she have autism? My younest daughter has autism she is 8 and she is starting at a special needs school in Jan as she wasn't coping in mainstream.<br/> <br/> My eldest daughter is non special needs and is at middle shcool and is doing gre...
<t>Hi my real dad died 22 years ago of lympohna I wasn't his carer or any thing no-one in the family was. My dad died in the Middlesex hospital all his care by the nurses and drs was very good. Pneumonia set in and dad couldn't fight anymore. Basically to cut a long story short my step-dad died in M...
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> Justt a thought but have you thought about going to the paper's? I mean the nationa'ls not your local paper not the tabloidy one's someting like the Daily Mail or Express I think the Mail is running a high profile feature on caring for the elderly fair care for the elderly or someth...
<t>Hi today had a difficult afternoon with my mum she called me a few rather unpleasent names, she got confused it is almost Xmas I know she can't help her forgetfulness but sometimes it can a bit too much her lunchtime carer (from agency) didn't show up obviously snowed under with work etc I did mu...
Hi Daisymay is your daughter at school or college? My youngest daughter has autism she is going to start at a special needs school in January . At the moment she is spitting a lot I don't know if it's a phase or whether she stops soon I certainly hope so it's rather uncooth. I do believe she finds X...
Hello my name's Liz and I care for my youngest daughter who is autistic she is 8 years old. Also look after my mum who had a stroke 3 and a half years ago she is 80 she also ahs the onset of demetia and my stepdad died in May of this year of motor neurone disease so 2011 hasn't been the best year. h...
<t>Hi my youngest daughter is 8 and is autistic and she can be a handful, today while we were out she ran away from us see she has no sense of danger e.g. stranger danger busy roads etc at the moment she wears a pair of fingerless gloves she feels anxious with Xmas so close now it's a comfort thing ...
<t>I care for my youngest daughter who has ASD and help to look after my mother who is 80 and had a stroke 3 and a half years ago. In May of this year my step dad died of Motor Neurone Disease. The last 6 months has been tough. My mum has careras going in 4 times a day every day to get her dressed d...