Hi Louise,

Myself and my wife are of a similar age and she has quite severe BPD, I would highly recommend a book called "stop walking on eggshells" it's brilliant and has taught me a lot. I also found going on a mental health first aid course a massive help.
Hi everyone, I'm not exactly in the same boat as it's not my child that has BPD it's my wife. She was diagnosed with it 3 years ago but its been suspected for a lot longer. My wife is 30 this year and isn't getting any better with treatment or age and had to be sectioned in January. I had never hear...
Hi there Kim, I'm a carer for my wife who has BPD and i've learnt a few techniques and stratergies I am more than happy to discuss if you want I've also recently done a mental health first aid course which taught me a lot about suicide, self harm prevention aswell as dealing with all the other trial...
Hi Flower I've just joined this sight this morning and came across your post, I am carer for my wife who has the same mental health issues as your hubby (BPD, Self mutilation, repeated suicide attempts etc). I myself also have PTSD from serving in Iraq so repeatedly finding my wife having self harme...
Hello ladies and gents, I'm not really sure what to write but here goes. My name is Mike I'm 27 (28 on April 5th), from Flintshire in North Wales and I am a full time carer for my wife who has severe borderline personality disorder. I also have PTSD from serving in Iraq when I was 19. At present my ...