[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Wendy, quiz show time................ hello there and welcome to carers UK. Tell us about yourself What's your name and where do you come from. Your not alone in how you feel (as you'll quickly see on here) so feel free to vent your frustration, ask for advice or just have a natter. If you want a...
From what you've said Sally it sounds more like borderline personality disorder, my wife has it and it is tipified by periods of really good, happy, loving personality which can almost instantly change to blind rage for no apparent reason. Which can involve verbal and physical assaults. I went to se...
Glad I could help.
Hi sally, Believe it or not almost every carer feels how you do, that they aren't doing enough, that they should be doing more etc. Even I feel like that especially for the first 2 months after my wife first got sectioned, but what you have got to remember is that as I said even though it's hard you...
what about putting a pair of swimming shorts over the nappy as they have a mesh inside that act like underpants and because its 2 layers the outer material wouldn't rub on the nappy an damage it. it'd work the same as putting two pairs of socks on when you wear new boots so you don't get blisters. I...
Is he saying those things when he is frustrated/ angry or does he just say them? The problem with any type of treatment is it only works if the person receiving it actually puts the hard work in during and after it's finished so if he is saying these things in order to get you to do what he wants or...
It's very difficult to get P.I.P (DLA) for mental health problems I have severe combat PTSD and they wont give it to me because I'm physically in reasonably good health and my wife has very severe metal health problems which means she has to have me with her all the time as she is prone to impulsive...
Exactly. I had to get rid of our dog because my wife couldn't handle him, it broke my heart but I would much rather my wife be safe and sound than risk her not being able to cope with the dog and her harming herself. I know a lot of people wont agree with me and will say that the care workers should...
It would depend on how long your off sick for, if you intend to return to work, how many hours a week you work when your not on ssp, how much you earn per week and what benefits your wife is on
I agree that the way your mum is being cared for is absolutely horrendous and definitely needs reporting. Before I became a full time carer for my wife I was a domiciliary care worker and unfortunately you get all sorts working for these agencies I even caught a care worker going to hit one service ...