[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Sophie I feel for you. My lovely husband suffered vascular dementia and other health issues. I too felt guilt. I know I did my very best for him, but often wondered If you can look up Ambiguous Grief, you may find it helpful. I did. Don't beat yourself up if you have felt impatient. It's norma...
It's 21months since hubby died. Took me ages to sort out his clothes. Something triggered 1 day, seeing all of his lovely shirts hanging in his wardrobe, getting that yellowing greasy mark on the neckline, his other clothes looking neglected. He was a smart proud man, and it seemed terrible that the...
Peter Part of the course I'm afraid. People either avoid you altoghther, which I personally think is worse. The mechanic asking you about Bridget means she isn't forgotten. It's very difficult for others to know what to say, I'm sure you have been there yourself? Others, no doubt have suffered some ...
So sorry this has happened to you BB. Can you phone 119 and explain? I
Thank you Ajay
I've just checked my area. I am not entitled, but my friend is, who has no means of checking. I can tell her she is entitled to 1 payment. Can't tell her when. By the end of February at a guess.
Peter I understand your feelings too. Sadly it's the way it is. To others, our loved ones won't be the whole topic if conversation. It's far too difficult for everyone. Especially as no one can put a comforting arm around you. Bridget isn't forgotten. You aren't being left out of conversation. It wo...
Peter
I love Japanese and Chinese designs. So admire your talent.

Oh and I have had cross moments with hubby, when trying to sort things that he used to do. Now I just say " come on X, how do I sort this"?. For some odd reason it makes me get on with it.
My lovely late husband spent the last few years in a nursing home. My daughter's and myself certainly didn't want that.However,he had complex needs, including vascular dementia. His consultant said he would not be safe at home, and I just wouldn't cope with all of his needs. Wasn't what we wanted. H...
Signed
Dean I agree with Melly. My family and friends limit watching or downloading news to once a day now. As do I, usually. We all began to despair, and it doesn't help. Masks, I think wear the sort you are most comfortable with. I prefer the disposable ones, as I like the metal grip across my nose. My G...