I'm really fighting a bereaved feeling. Phoned hubby's nursing home. Although the virus is much less in the place, there are still some residents still not really over it. The nurse, one I really feel I can trust, told me hubby is ok, no signs of distress, although has a sore on his bottom, because ...
Hello You wouldn't be responsible for making your grandmothers dementia worse. Sadly thats going happen in all probability. Very heartbreakingly my husband has declined. So I would put the thought of you being responsible for your grandmothers illness out of your head, and I do understand it's very ...
Goodness me! You would be asking BB for a loan of her dressing gown to cover me up. Would put you off the goodies lol!
Thank you BB and Henrietta. I'm not going to risk visiting for a couple of days. Will check each day and hope for at least Christmas day. I'm not feeling 100% with this blasted broken wrist although it wouldn't normally stop me. I feel even more bereaved to be honest. Inner strength will return. Wil...
Guilt monster is attacking me!! Yesterday visitors were told that we could go tomorrow. Ok great, then we're told another resident had contracted the virus so no go. Today have been told that visiting can be at our own risk as the virus not completely clear?! So now,my head is saying don't risk goin...
Oh Albert, you are naughty!! Nice, funny but naughty. Bet you can be the life and soul at a party.
Me too. Believe it or not the Aldi one is really good. Look forward to doing the comparison. Of course, we won't get hangovers, only a virtual one lol
Of course! A virtual peck under the virtual mistletoe. Why not.
I've just phoned the nursing home. Visitors still not allowed because of the dreaded virus. I'm beginning to think none of us will be able to visit for Christmas. How can I go to my daughters for dinner if I haven't even been able to see hubby!? Feel dreadful. I know the other regular visitors feel ...
I will load and unload your dishwasher. I'm sure virtually I will know where everything belongs