[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
whoo hoo!!

*tries to think of a place*

okay, I'm in a wretched hive of scum and villany
My sister (insert brother for Saoirse!) phones to ask how I am and if there's anything she can do to help with Dad. Image

Liked the attachment!! Image
Hudson Hawk
Air Force One?
Now, I am a woman of 50,and feel as though I am about 80.I crawl through the days.
I know exactly what you mean...

((HUGS))
Over here in Ireland you can get a grant to make alterations to the house to accommodate a disabled or elderly infirm person. You can have ramps put in at external doors and have a bathroom converted into a wet room. I needed to convert a bathroom. We had two ensuites, side by side that were about 5...
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Ostrich
When you make an enquiry about something, instead of being given the run around and it taking 6 months of 'fighting' to get anywhere, they direct you to the right person in the right department and you get what you were enquiring about in 24 hours. and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/Miscella...
<t>I know that a former Carer can suffer bizarre health problems when they stop caring. Apparently when you're a Carer your body produces a cocktail of chemicals and hormones that help you to cope with the stresses and strains (physical and mental) of caring.<br/> <br/> When you stop being a Carer, ...