[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

I'm putting that on facebook!!
Top Gun
Walrus
Hi, perhaps it is worth asking the GP or pharmacist to have a word with her instead/give her a leaflet/write out the instructions for taking this med for her - so that you are just reminding her what THEY said. Worth a try? I have a letter from the doctor to remind her that she has a medical condit...
<t>I've told the GP over and over again I can't give her this medication (which ye's are right is for preventing osteoporosis) she just won't listen to anything I tell her, or she'll do the exact opposite of what I'm telling her to do...<br/> <br/> The chemist told me about the once a month dose ver...
Quest For Fire
No Going Back
I dunno who, but some doctor prescribed a tablet for my mother that you have to remain as upright as possible for 30 minutes after you've swallowed it. I have no idea why, but that's what it says, the patient can walk around, or sit - as long as they sit up straight - but not to lie down. I've never...
Saoirse, I must insist you wash your mouth out with chocolate!!! Diet is a swear word Image

I will do!!