[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
At the end of the day it does not matter what we think, The Government will do what they want.
They will not listing to us or provide the help that we need.

Politicians have only one priority, and it's not the people they are supposed to be serving.
<t>What difference would it make if they abolished CA, it's a benefit in name only. IF they took it away tomorrow you would get it back on Income support.<br/> <br/> Carers premium is a different thing, that would hurt.<br/> <br/> CA should be abolished it's a waste of time. all it does is give the ...
<t>I am up to my eyes in debt through no fault of mine or my wife,<br/> <br/> When my wife became ill I was earning £25,000 year and she was working full time both living within our means. My wife lost her job but we were still ok. As her condition got worse I changed jobs so I would be home more...
Totally agree
<t>Man on MTB<br/> <br/> You are a carer, and i can relate to what you going through, my wife also suffers with severer pain which she describes as like putting her limb into a fire. I am not ashamed of being a carer but am ashamed of being on income support. I have tried going back to work on 3 occ...
there as to be a cut of point from when it is normal family responsibility and when it becomes more. That is when the government should provide help. Ireland's policy towards carers as being mentioned before as an example of how well they look after there carers. No one mentioned what the requiremen...
Thanks for the reply Matt 1.9 million people caring for more than 20 hours and 1.25 million people who said they were caring for more than 50 hours a week. These are the carers for whom caring has the biggest impact, on their health and wealth. I have never heard of these figures. Saying there are s...
<t>Thanks charles47 <br/> <br/> The term carer means different things to different people and that's the problem, <br/> <br/> example<br/> My mother who is 76 and diabetic lives with my sister and husband, and they look after her to the point that they spoil her. My sister and brother-in-law do not ...
official government statistics state There are 464 thousand recipients of CA and 360 thousand entitled to CA but not receiving it due to the overlapping rule. A total of 824 thousand
360 thousand entitled to CA but not receiving it due to the overlapping rule. These figures include people in your situation As far as i am concerned anyone who would qualify for CA if it was not for the overlapping rule deserves it The census question asked if you were looking after someone - unpa...