[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This should have been foreseen and prepared for. That's why social services are there.
I would like to know were they are because they are not here Image
<t>She is 47 also social services have agreed to sending someone out at 8.00 o'clock, if she wants anyone to come out later she will have to pay herself.<br/> <br/> Her meals on wheels were cancelled due to the Xmas holiday and do not start again until next week she does have family but I am not goi...
We are in suffolk
Social Services http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_mad.gif Neighbours father was rushed into hospital a week ago, She asked social services if they could provide someone to put her into bed, they said the last daily visit from her paid carers will put her into bed at 7.30 pm. She asked if they c...
<t>Just found this on BBC news <br/> <br/> The carers allowance is too complex and should be replaced with a single benefit for people unable to work for any reason, a think tank says.<br/> <br/> The allowance is designed to help those caring for relatives for more than 35 hours a week,<br/> <br/> B...
I am not saying it's OK or justified,
But Kev, carers do listen to carers. So why do carers abuse other carers - the only people who really know what it's like, because they live it every day? The government doesn't, You go to any of the carers boards and what stands out most is the frustration that carers are experiencing with the sys...
I still find it amazing that as Carers we still fine the time to be disrespectful to each other, we have so much in common and we go through the same feelings and heartache through our careing lives. No one listens to us so we end up taking our frustration and anger out on each other, that's what I...
Don't forget CA is taking off Income support so the actual rise will be 58p?
Hospital transport also if you are on Income support you should be able to claim your costs if you arrange your own transport.

Kev