[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
<t>They are Soldiers and were following the orders of there government, no different to our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are humans just like you and me and want to live. Don't forget it's a conscription army. <br/> <br/> Like I said in my previous post you don't have to be carrying a gun to...
But i deplore the illegal boarding I agree with the above, but.... I'm afraid I do not class people unarmed if they are carrying axes and Knives, These can still cause death and serious injury. The Soldiers have the right to defend themselves. Why are 8 Israeli soldiers in Hospital? If the Israelis...
<t>Phone Carers UK helpline for advice, they are very good. They will go through everything with you and tell you want you can and can't do.<br/> <br/> CA can not be worked out on a average wage. It's for each week that you work. If you are self-employed then it can.<br/> <br/> You should also phone...
It isn't just about the money though, is it?We are fighting to get ourselves treatly fairly, but at the end of the day,we are still perceived as scroungers. I am not a fighter by nature, I have had to learn to stand up for my own needs and those of my carees. I hate the barriers being put in place ...
I receiver CA, IS, and HB. Add it all together and I receive just over £200. Using this web Calculator http://listentotaxman.com/ . It works out that I would have to earn £250 per week to take home the same amount. £7.14 per hour for a 35 hour working week. + free prescriptions I know it's not th...
<t>Belle<br/> <br/> For me its self esteem, money and I think it would benefit my wife! <br/> <br/> My wife thinks her illness has ruined both our lives. So If I can get a job that does not impact on my caring. I would be happier and it would remove some of the guilt she feels.<br/> <br/> Money wise...
<t>Very interesting topic<br/> <br/> I honestly believe some carers are able to work; it’s just a case of finding something that's suitable. That's the hard bit!<br/> <br/> Carer’s are socially isolated and our world is very small. They may be suitable work out there for some of us. Bu...
Labour have continued selling national assets, including our gold reserve and would privatise the post office, if they could. No different to the Tory's in a lot of ways. At least the Tory's don't pretend in being something they are not. Alexr115 they have banned fox hunting It's banned in name only...
I can guarantee that Carers will achieve more under labour than they would do under the T**ies. At least Labour are prepared to listen to carers. Did any T**ies turn up in committee room 10 in Westminster the other day to answer carers concerns Confused???? We haven,t seen anything from labour in t...
Tories are all talk no substance.
Give me the Tories any day over Labour, Always ends up like this with labour a total mess. The Tories spend most of there time in office, sorting out the mess the Labour party leave.

Kevin