[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>There are two types of Housing Benefit, <br/> <br/> Local Housing Allowance and Housing benefit. <br/> <br/> At the moment LHA is paid to people in privately rented accommodation. People on this allowance are the ones that will be affected by the Budget changes.<br/> <br/> From what I’ve read L...
Thanks Image
Housing benefit ConLibs want to stop people claiming £1,950 rents from the tax payer. Iain Duncan Smith wants to cut the housing benefit bill by imposing a limit of £200 for single room up to £400 limit for a family. entity I read about the above but not about housing benefit being reduced for u...
same for us two in a 3 bedroom bungalow
But it seems that many of us will actually have our HB reduced if we are deemed to be underoccupying a property - so if we have a 'spare bedroom' when older kids move out will we be expected to move or lose HB as a result? Is CUK attempting to clarify this? Boggle haven' t heard about this could yo...
Sorry for your loss Dorothy
<t>I think things will change there as well. Trouble though the mobility part is very cost affective. They get a lot of the cost back with fuel tax, also contributes to the car industry including jobs and tax from imported cars. Why else do they make you change them every 3 years, It's not for costs...
<t>This is my personal view right or wrong! I hope I’m wrong.<br/> <br/> Life’s going to change For Carers; it’s not about what’s right or the cost to the country. It’s about politics, appearances and statistics. <br/> <br/> Let’s face it we all know it would be far cheaper to pay us a l...
<t>Your talking about the leaders who issued the orders not the foot soldiers. <br/> <br/> You mentioned the wormhoudt massacre. I believe the officer in charge was held to account, not the Soldiers who carried it out. <br/> <br/> Don't forget it was the British who started using Concentration camps...
<t>It's called desertion and failing to carry out a lawful order in the real world. Result jail or a death sentence. Just look at the soldier who's serving 9 months for refusing to go back to Iraq.<br/> <br/> It's OK for academics to come up with these laws, completely different for the Soldiers on ...