[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ye I agree charities are suffering at the moment, but then again we all know some of the wages that the full time staff receive! And how little actually gets to the people they are supposed to help. Sorry I do not. Most full-time charity employees barely earn the average wage, the majority of chari...
Actually, I don't agree. While the "comfortably off" may have standing orders, etc., that number has dropped considerably in the last year or two - the majority of charities have had difficult years in that regard. Ye I agree charities are suffering at the moment, but then again we all know some of...
<t>I doubt anyone who's self employed pay all the tax that,s due. Any accountant can and does save money for there client. And then there are the self employed who ask for cash payments to avoid tax. It's not just the rich who avoid tax.<br/> <br/> Don't just blame the rich for avoiding tax, sole tr...
The public sector is the largest employer in the country, That's one of the problems! They have to be paid from taxes, the bigger the public sector the more tax you pay. Also many in the public sector earn above £50,000 some £100,000 +. There will always be the poor and rich, the key is improving...
I think that this is a false argument used by the better off to support the low-tax economy which adds to their personal wealth Totally disagree with you, The world is much smaller place now with the internet and Air travel. It's quite easy to move businesses, Especially banking. Tax them to much a...
<t>People keep knocking the rich for not contribution there far share!<br/> <br/> People seem to forget the money they spend creates jobs and help the economy. All the luxury items they buy, Restaurants they visit etc, create jobs.<br/> <br/> In the town I live in, directly and indirectly they creat...
excellent !!
On the other hand, mortgage rates have never been lower, and as the majority of carers are owner-occupiers, thats great news for us !
Funny I get the impression most carers are in rented property
<t>To be honest most people are carers in some way or other, most of it's just normal family support. <br/> <br/> People who provide long term care for people with chronic disability's and severer illnesses are lost in this general term Carers. We do not have our own Identity. Because of this Politi...
Just being on the local News, don't know the details but they say she has won