[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>How accurate is a census <br/> <br/> Matt as stated that a number of people phone carers UK for careers advice. Paid carers have posted questions on this board. So how many ticked the box that they were a unpaid carer by mistake.<br/> <br/> Also one person that regards themselves a carer, while s...
So you are saying over 5 million people are not aware that they are entitled to carers allowance
Why ?
<t>I am not including child carers, This in itself is a national disgrace and should be the priority of the government.<br/> <br/> I am trying to look at this in a practical way that can be understood by someone that does not suffer the difficulty's of being a carer. I hope I do not offend any carer...
<t>Hi pamr<br/> <br/> yes you got it right<br/> <br/> If you meet the requirements to claim CA under the present rules by definition we are disabled by association. We would be able to claim DLA carers component as a individual. <br/> DLA is a non means tested benefit, so any other benefit received ...
A excellent article,

when is the Sharon Coleman case due to be heard?
Kev4's suggestion makes no mention of those of us who receive CA because of AA, only DLA. Anyone that is entitled to claim CA under the present rules would be entitled to claim. We keep shouting about removing the overlapping rule, I read somewhere The government would not remove it, because it wou...
I might not have a physical disability, but I am unable to lead a normal life. Out and about i have the same restrictions as my wife in her wheelchair, I am unable to have time to do anything that would take me away from her for any length of time. having to deal with medical emergency's with no sup...
The Caree would have there own DLA and the Carer would be claiming there own DLA Carers component.

So it would be paid to the Carer and be there money not the carees, the carer would be receiving DLA.

DLA is not means tested so it will not be taking away if you claim anything else.
<t>Abolish Carers allowance it is a benefit in name only, A total waste of time <br/> <br/> To replace CA they should introduce a Carers component to DLA. To claim this you should meet the same conditions that you have to meet to receive CA now. All carers that are entitled to receive CA would recei...