[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I looked on the web tonight to see how much a room would cost if I had to - Costs more than the total rent for this place!!!! Has the change really been thought through. I can understand them capping the benefit but the question of downsizing has NOT been given adequate thought. Plus if I go into...
<t>I think I could quite easily not return!<br/> <br/> Nipped out the other morning and the weather was glorious - just because cat needed to go to vet! The urge to run away was so....... strong.<br/> <br/> There's a thread I noticed about carers being abusive to the carees - well by not turning up ...
<t>Don't know if I'm posting in the right place but needed somewhere to vent, or people to advise if I'm really going mad!<br/> <br/> a) I'm still waiting since end of January for Doctor to do Mam's prescription review despite reminders.<br/> b) Mam wants me sitting beside her 24/7.<br/> c) Mam fail...
<t>Thanks Parsifel - hospital catheterised my Mum when she had a stroke. She got an infection and they gave her amoxilin (sp?). She is allergic to penicillin and related medicines! She had a skin breakout from her skull to the soles of feet!<br/> <br/> They've now decided that the urine infection is...
I am Miss! Never married or had a sex change, but since I care for my mother and we live in the same house people assume my title is either Mrs or if not - Mr!
<t>I've managed to get my Mam onto the e-lite electronic cigarettes. Mam has dementia and was at the stage of having more than one ciggie lit at a time! Mind you I have gone through a few already as she occassionally uses them to stir her coffee then wonders why they don't work any more! Could you p...
Hi, I'm a full time carer for my mother following my redundancy almost 3 years ago. Prior to that I was able to work mornings in an office and work from home in the afternoons for 4 years, and had social services carers 4 times a day for the previous 2 years. We've just had major work done by the lo...