[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Mrs A those suggestions ,particularly the last one seem a good idea even though they are aimed at children. Jenny you're suggestion about going back to counsellor is valid but I must admit just listening to you all on this forum is actually more helpful. I found last year that when I left my appoint...
Jenny and BB you are both quite right, it is me that has to change and if it were purely an emotional and mental problem I would find it a lot easier but there is no doubting she has MS and it is quite active. Whether her symptoms are as bad as she thinks well that is difficult to say. Everyone's pe...
Thanks Jenny. I was a bit low yesterday but after a good nights sleep I do feel a bit stronger and up for a challenge. Let's see what today will bring. I think part of my problem is that I always get pulled into her moods and end up feeling angry with myself and frustrated with her and also the situ...
Well it has been quite I while since I posted here and there have been many ups and downs since the beginning of December. Regrettably more downs and ups although I do try and hang on to the few positives. The contract we agreed to when my daughter came home from rehab has proved not worth the paper...
Hi Jess I have a terrible time at night and you know what they say " the darkest hour is before dawn" However I have discovered a load of good guided meditation/hypnosis on you tube. The ones that work for me are by Michael Sealey. It is worth a try and certainly better than taking more drugs. You m...
Funny you mentioned a contract as I was just sitting down composing one! I have to say it isn't straight forward as she does have difficulty walking at the moment and does need a wheel chair if going out. So it is not easy to say "goodbye -just get on with it" What worries me as I mentioned before i...
Well haven't reported in for a while. But I am glad to say that my daughter is still in rehab and will be discharged this weekend. I am not entirely sure that she has got as much out of it as she could but she went and was compliant most days. I believe that the hospital has been in contact with the...
Because she is in a private hospital at the moment they can only arrange for a carer through an agency which she couldnt afford.However she told me that Social Services is coming to assess her but the earliest they can come is 1st December. I think we will have to have her home until SS can get some...
Thanks all for your supportive advice. I totally agree that coming back here is going to be problematic. The only worry we have at the moment is that she is going to start a disease modifying treatment in about 3 weeks time and as it is a a strong drug( type of chemo) with possible severe side effec...
Thought things were on the up when my daughter decided to go into hospital for rehab. She has been there a week and I cannot see an improvement . In fact I would say she is worse or maybe it is all put on for me as I am getting text after text on how the physios push her etc. I do not go in to see h...