Hi Alex, It sounds like your doing all you can really. I wouldnt worry too much.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.
Thanks for your thoughts here, my Mum is wanting one of those woodland burials and the nicest place that I've seen is about 50 miles away.What I'm thinking is either direct burial for Mum and then a humanist memorial at the house where people like neighbours can come if they want.Or I'll go myself t...
Thanks for your replies everyone. Alex at least you visit your MIL,I think your relatives will appreciate this even if you are not doing as much as them. Next time you go could you offer to do some shopping for her or take her a couple of things to help everyone out? Bowling Bun, your brothers sound...
Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry to hear of your issues as well.
Hi, I would like some feedback about this situation please. It hurts me because my Mums brother and sister in law never visit her. Bit of background .My Mum was my Grandmas carer and visted her 3x per week until her death in 1996, this was as well as working practically full time and looking after m...
I'm a carer for my Mum whos 83 and she sometimes gets harrassed by a woman whos about 20 and got some type of learning difficulties. Last year My Mum was walking down the street and the woman rode her bike up to her heel and stopped and then when she started walking she did it again and again slammi...
Hi, Sorry to hear about your problems with your son. Have you thought about calling the police and asking them to come round and talk to him about his behaviour right now, you dont have to wait till theres an incident. If hes calm then he will be more receptive to listening and taking in what is bei...