[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Those portable heaters cost a fortune to run, I know because my Mum has one on in her bedroom in the cold weather and the electric bill is really big in the winter. In your shoes I'd be getting the central heating sorted out ASAP. I wouldn't have anything to do with an electric heater personally. I ...
That's a very good idea.I will get her one for her Christmas present, although she needs one now. If I got it now she would say that she didn't want it.
Thanks, that's a good idea,I will suggest that.
Hi, My Mum has a foot practitioner who comes in every month or so to trim her toenails, sort her corns out etc. In between times my Mum washes her feet with a sponge on a stick and a brush on stick. She will not get a walk in shower which would make life more easy for her. Anyway prior to this lady ...
I think you need to put yourself first and tell him to leave, you need to think about yourself and your own quality of life. My Dad was an alcoholic and I know how embarrassing and bad things can get. Have you tried Al Anon for yourself, they are a support group for people who are living with alcoho...
Thanks, I'll just not speak to them again, for all we know he might be coming to the end of his life and his brain be deteriorating etc.
Update, I just saw his daughter coming in and I asked to have a word about her Dad, she wasn't interested and said I'm busy and hes poorly. I said I thought he was because he was going mad saying right weird things. She then said something about taking her sister? to the hospital and went in the hou...
Ring up the G.P and ask for your mother to be referred to the continence nurse.Hopefully they will have some suggestions?
Sounds like a mistake to me, I'd ring them again and ask to speak to the manager.
Can you have a word with the Dr, you can get tablets which reduce a persons need to wee in the night. Also I'd be getting a plastic sheet on the mattress and lino down on the floor. Also when your out can you get someone to sit with your Mum and remind her that she needs new pants on etc?. That's ve...