[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It honestly chills me to the bone to think of her is residential care, far too many reports of abuse / neglect etc. I know that it does not happen in every case, and it may be a consideration in the future, but not for the moment. She wants to be at home, and I would not want to take away the only s...
Hi, I know what you mean, though my circumstances are different. It's not that you don't love him, it is the fact that the person he was probably no longer exists? My daughter has psychosis, and is no longer the same person that she once was. As her mother of course I still love her, and it is proba...
I have never heard of that, but will look it up thanks. Yes, I have a copy of her support plan, and it mentions 40 hours many times, but then 2:1, so reading it would make you think that she gets 40 hours support a week, which is not the case. It seems unfair that because she needs more support (2 s...
Hi, she is 21, she has various health issues, as well as learning disabilities, so has always needed a high amount of care, which I am used to and expect, but the main problem if you like at the moment is her mental health. She has had psychosis for the past 4 years, which is not being controlled by...
Thanks Jenny, I have already brought that up at a meeting I had in May last year, I've got another meeting next week so want to be more prepared this time, as still no further forward / no answers given. I asked then what would happen to her if I was ill / no longer here, and was told that she would...
Hi, I'm new here, so not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, I am a full time carer for my daughter, she currently goes to local day services for on average between 15-20 hours per week. She has been assessed by the social work department to have 40 hours support, however due to...