Thank you I do try
Unstable mentally have been for months don’t know how much I can take,I don’t have any professional support either after 9 year fighting I am still trying to fight
Helena fully understand where your coming from with my mother in law she has mess caurosel and an alarm goes off so she tips them out morn tea and bed issue is she tips them out and sits down so she does forget rather than refuses to take them. Outcome of meeting Social worker speaking to gp over 14...
Helena she won’t be going into hospital it’s not the best place for a person with dementia,she just forgets to take them once her meds alarm goes off odd days she may remember but it’s getting more often that she forgets I have a meeting with my mp and head of social services so when I know more I w...
Carolyn hospital is not the best place for a person with dementia so she won’t be going into hospital.she has a social worker and gp always says speak to her which we do
No help with mother inlaw in a nut shell no one listens to my concerns either
As most of you know it's now been 14 months since mother inlaw had no carers it's getting harder and harder due to my poor health,I decided no amount of meetings will change anything and decided would not chase people any issues I have dealt with and social worker rang couple of times,currant situat...
Over the weekend my mum was unwell she went to the chemist who advised her she needed to see a doctor,she asked me to ring so I did at 3pm I got a call at 7pm I explained what the chemist said and what was wrong with mum and our concerns with dad having dementia and her being a carer for him what a ...
seems like he is getting the help he needs your doing a good job supporting him all you can do is not push him and let him talk when ready,I have been to A and E so many times and have to get past an A and E dr and I don't always get seen by road it's so hard to access help 9yr down the line am stil...
Thank you It was the principle of the matter not the money really and that he is entitled to it,so glad stood my ground and I really do hope the Drs stick to the promise that they will do forms for others,my hubby said I should be proud of myself and I am and very upset that we was put through added...