Seen my gp today was so anxious and shaking was a mess,carer breakdown due to stress from mother inlaws care workers,today the gp saw how ill i was no amount of meds will sort it as issues will still be there,he was reluctant to give me any meds but he has given me some diazapami did ask him to find...
What is a severe mental impairment? Someone who is considered to be severely mentally impaired has a severe impairment to intelligence and social functioning (however caused). It must be a permanent impairment.
Hi henrietta thanks for the reply,it was seen on here that some councils use the term to define depression dementia and bi polar and are entitled to SMI,I am not saying I am or am not I wanted my question answering about intelligence what that would cover and social,and no I don't deal with day to d...
It's not just people with dementia or Down's syndrome,it includes depression ptsd bi polar and other things,I shall look at that to see if it answers my question
I have been told I am entitled to the SMI due to mh,my dr refused to sign the form so gave up I did reply and he never received his form he filled in so I gave up,I have spoke to him today and told him I fit criteria he said the form had changed and I said no it's still same form, he said bring it i...
That's great news your ex is getting some help and the meds have helped,he must go to see the raid team if he becomes unwell and also his gp,sorry it's took so long for some help x
Thanks Lesley,been down the route of mind,it's secondary mental services I need. I have been to the Drs and mentioned meds he said we will need a long appointment to discuss what been on before,we have tried others and I got very ill so he said he would look at my meds but obviously do it with the p...
Had therapy we not going down that route again,referral to see mh team and to inform him that I am not good as for meds he won't change them,he is actually ok just his hands are tide in what he can do,I wanted to see someone else in my team as I was told how I feel but it was refused so a complaint ...
Rang gp go Monday morning
She does not meet the criteria to go into a home,her wishes are to be at home