Thank you,proof is all in the notes they wrote plus witnessed by us when there no doubt they will get funny but dont care paid care to do a job not paid for crap,they will hate me being the bad person but end of day its our loved ones not theres.
Keep fighting,your mum has a right to remain home and have care at home,having power of attorney makes mo difference either as they can still decide we was told this by professional,sense tells you if u cant cope where to seek help dont need a document to say u can do this that and other and besides...
Made it clear i will do what i can but not able to do it all like i have done for 16 months with no help,some people may want to pay for crap i certainly wont,glad they have gone problem now is no one else but i cant do it all day everyday and will continue to state that to the professionals
Sacked carers friday,had hassle from duty social worker but who cares as they all care now i sacked them,shame they dont care of complaints i made.
Carers had a months trial it was up wednesday,we sacked them friday despite complaints nothing was done and care company not interested when rang them friday all the did was tell social services and had hassle from duty worker,i am so glad i spoke to top boss from social services she will speak to m...
Jenny yes she has vascular dementia and alzhimers,i tried that 16 month ago got rid of care workers and did just my bit of shopping and appointments,i backed off and we still got no help and was put on a needs not met list,yes she may be self funding but still needs to be assessed for a home and she...
She is self funding,i have photo evidence no respite all full and can take months plus no matter what even if she was not paying be the same,you have to meet the criteria for respite,i have spoke to the social worker and she said if i get rid of these no one else been four week next week and been a ...
I really do see your points,i value your opinions but social worker says she is fine to be at home,i begged and begged to put her somewhere at meetings and was told we cant do that,i have been told tonight to keep the carers as they going in this is by someone who comes now and again so i have decid...
It's not that I don't like it being said at all,she is not ready for a residential home,she has care going in who don't do there job and it's made me ill because no one is interested in my complaints,already had father in law in a home sadly he died in June he was ready mother in law is not and that...
They now include depression bi polar and other issues such as ptsd,I know of two people that claim it for mh issues.