[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
erm..you must be reading a different thing from me...all i see is an advert for this tunstall lot. with all the issues and goings on around caring at the moment..this is it?
<t>with both this change to ages, and now the changes to benefit which will force people to work, is the motive perhaps purely cost related???most care jobs round here are at/near minimum wage....which is lower of course for 16-18 yr olds. how much would these private care companies specifically sav...
<t>even if motability isn't applicable here, i advise still looking at their website, as there is a comprehensive range of these hoists on their site, with link to suppliers , although the costs listed are cost when fitting at time of ordering a motability car and will therefore tend to be lower tha...
hi all, just havin a good ole rummage around looking for information etc but haven't posted before. have to say i enjoy CarersUK site- lots of useful help and information, which i am finding more and more useful as i am approaching the time where i have to think about stopping work to provide the le...