[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>s far as i was aware, or at least with my LA, you can only get this council tax discount if :<br/> a) the house has had adaptations done specifically for the disabled person(and they do not include ramps,stairlifts etc etc-they mean eg a room specially converted for treatment, or in our case it w...
<t>yes Marie, i can see where technology such as this woul be useful for some. that is not my problem or issue with the conference. my issue is that this Tunstall seem to have taken over the whole day, just about. that coupled with the fact that we are on the cusp of some of the biggest changes whic...
<t>i reply now to the person i meantion above.having read through some stuff on your site..of course it was a point scoring exercise on your part..its about all you seem to do. again..from reading your post is seems you have twisted my words..where was removing said post mentioned?way your post is w...
<t>i hope no-one is offended by this post, but i have to say it.<br/> <br/> having been told my last post here has been quoted on another site as being a response to an attack or attempt to ridicule me by the previous poster, i have visited said site and checked.<br/> this is not , i stress, NOT my ...
<t>Excalibur: a word to the wise<br/> <br/> you do not know me, do not know my beliefs, my thoughts on subjects other than what you see here, so please do not presume to catagorsise or try to pigeonhole me. i am not in any "wing" of any movement, and am most certainly not against any form of technol...
<t>well Belle..we ahead of you here-already have this robot..names Colin.lol<br/> <br/> the learning for living programme appears to be about carers identifying their skills, broadening them by learning, and then taking them futher into their lives through either continued learning, or work.<br/> i ...
yes.i already do work. and at times it may be a sanity break..but most of the time its just another stress and worry time for me....not to mention a financial stress because i cant earn enough to have a decent living..but still earn too much to access help.
fair point charles..but whether it is care or equipment to make our carees able to reduce need for human contact..it is still about us leaving our carees and therefore being available for...??
<t>well yes, the printed programme is a pretty wee thing, but all i've seen is the programme. other than Tunstall telecare..what is there?ohh..a bit about getting ready to be good little carers and doing what the government wants..get ready to go back to work.hmm if we all went out to work - ----ohh...
<t>i have a flexible working arrangement with my employer, and have to say it works fairly well for me. doesnt work for the employer though, as my flexibility is wha would be called infelxibility in any other employee. we mange purely because i am i think the only one on this kind of arrangement, bu...