[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello and very good to have you with us. I think others have mentioned online directories of care homes and printed information that can be obtained from your local social services. The key is in the understnading of what 'categories' of residents Homes are registred to care for. Most printed dir...
<t>Hi Tracie. Good to have you on board ship ! Milton Keynes caught my eye. Many years ago I found myself living on Beanhill Estate for a short while. It was work related so not entirely a free choice on my part. I guess MK has moved on a lot from those early days. I had friends who worked at the Op...
Hi Kirsty ! Very nice to have you on board. Sorry no flowers to send you, just a warm welcome and I hope you soon feel at home. Pull up a chair. I'll put another log on the fire. Oh mind the cat. Now, what were you saying........ ?

All good wishes,

Robert
<t>Hi and congratulations on your success. I tend to give up at the first sign of trouble, but I admire your persistance. Thanks for sharing what you are dealing with. All very impressive, and the costings are impressive. I have just arrived on this island too. It can indeed be hard to find even wit...
<t>Hello one and all ( assuming somebody reads this ! ) Yes I am a new member and this is my first message or posting or whatever. But I guess, although I have never met you, you will not be surprised by what I might say. Likewise, I might not be surprised by what you might say. I am very happy cari...