[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm the same with those cadbury mini eggs! I bought them for my class once, bought them into the house to divide them up .... ate the odd ones left over ... got the taste for more. Had one from each child's pile and another and another ... in the end the piles for each child were too small - so ate...
Hi Neil pleased to meet you, I am not into football at all but have a rather male hobby even though I am female and thats Stobart Trucks Image
Hello,

Thats fine, my powers of deduction tell me thats like kinda "trainspotting" but with "trucks" instead?
I avoid medication at all costs.ITS NOT FOR ME.I hope it never comes to having to take medication for depression either.I use therapies such as music,relaxation,reflexology,long walks,reading etc. Hi and thanks Maxi, My partner is the same and never wanted to on to medication for this and she had t...
Thanks for the friendly welcome guys Image
<t>Hello.<br/> <br/> My partner of 1year suffers from Depression. We had some issues a few months ago and arguments about things and living together got quite bad that I went as far as moving out. Its then that she was brave and sought help again. I moved back in and we went to the doc's together an...
Hello everyone Im Neil, 35 and live down on the sunny southcoast near Portsmouth. I am living with my partner who suffers from depression and im hoping that having a place to come and talk, chat and get some friendly advice will help me to help her, it will be good to make some new friends here too ...