[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
marshmallows

fact or fiction
<t>I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face....thank you all so much for your time, your hugs and mostly for showing me that you accept me just as I am. I cannot tell you how much being here means to me. i know I am not going mad, being a bad person _ I am just human.<br/> <br/> hugs to all...
<t>thank you for your posts. Demented is a good word.!! Tonight sleep just will not come. After we had been to the hospital today I just wanted to crawl under the duvet, with a big bar of chocolate and have a good cry. I have always been a person with lots of physical and emotional energy but over t...
<t>Today has been a really bad day and it is so hard to tell people around me. My lovely husband has terminal cancer and he broke his arm 3 weeks ago, today we had to visit the hospital for radiotherapy and the fracture clinic.<br/> Things got off to a bad start this morning when he did not want a s...
<t>Hi I don't know where you live but if there is a voluntary organisation called Council for Voluntary service they should be able to help. Also your local council might have a Community Development department who might be able to help. If there is a volunteer bureau locally they may be able to hel...
Thank you everyone for your warm words of welcome - much appreciated Love H xxx Image Image
<t>Hi<br/> I am new to the Carers Forum. I am caring for my husband who was diagnosed with cancer - primary lung, secondary bone and liver - in July this year. He is very unwell and we are not sure how long he has left but we are making the most of every day when we can. At the moment he is sleeping...