[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
my brother got his cold weather payment today being his carer do i qualify for a payment i get cold as well many thanks hope evrybody is in good spirits
i just wanted to say god bless everybody those lovely messages have made me cry.
thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
hi to evrybody one of my younger brothers passed away sunday morning at 6am he was only 44 im preparing myself to go and see him today if you could find it in your heart to say a prayer for him he was a decent loving human being who i loved very much im very emotional as you can imagine but they say...
<t>being a carer has to be done for the right reasons not for financial gain.<br/> having cared for my brother for 16 years money has never been my motivation <br/> the health happiness and love of my brother is my goal.<br/> if my carers allowance stopped right this minute i would still be by his s...
hello to evryone i just wondered if anyone is caring for someone with mental illness.
i just need to speak with someone who knows what i feel right now many thanks ill come back later.
hello to evryone i just wondered if anyone is caring for someone with mental illness.
i just need to speak with someone who knows what i feel right now many thanks ill come back later.
just want to say many thanks for all your replys hopefully in time a little more money will become available and give us all a little bit of dignity
<t>hi i am new here i just wondered if there is anything else i can claim for being a carer<br/> i look after my brother 365 days a year 24/7 i get income support and the carer allowance which all in total is £80 every week.<br/> i struggle to have any money to buy clothes and shoes.<br/> i dont ...