[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
David how horrible for you and your wife. Am sorry this has happened after your battle. CHC has been awarded, and they have no right to put this fly in the ointment. Home care is far less expensive than a nursing home, which is what your wife would need. For example, my husband's nursing home fees ...
A heads up. Answered my landline today, unusual for me, if I don't recognize the number. Supposedly checking to see if I had both injections done. For our records to be updated. Told them I had. Did I have side effects, told them what, and so it went on.Then,for our records, do you have life insura...
All these side reactions are very individual. My hand just ached at the injection site, there was no inflammation, no headache, nothing like that.