[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Erin_2109 Hi. Im Kristie an online community host for Carers UK. Im sure there will be a lot of carers on the forum who can help you with finding a hobby for your relative. I am sure they will be able to help you. If you need help from Carers UK there is a phone number for you to ring which i w...
Dear Soulja_2109 Hi there. My name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear that you have been living in this situation but i am sure you will find the answer to your solution with Carers UK. We have a helpline you can ring and i will give you the Telephone Numb...
Dear caro_2109 Hi Caro. Im Kristie and I am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear the family situation you are in and i am sure that fellow carers will be able to offer you advice and support. So, welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your caring role we are sure that many ...
Dear Victoria_21091 Hi Victoria. Im Kristie an online community host for the Carers UK Forum. It seems like you are having a bad time of things and I am sorry to hear of this. As you have already received a reply i am sure other carers will be able to help you. Carers UK also have a telephone number...
Dear Veronica_2109 Hi Veronica. I am Kristie an online community forum host for Carers UK. I am sorry that you have found it difficult looking after your adult son. Im sure that there are other members in your position on the forum and will be able to help you. I am going to give you the telephone n...
Dear Hoops I am so glad to hear that you have benefited from the help that i have given to you it is a pleasure to do voluntary work with the Carers UK organisation and to help the carers themselves. I am so happy that you are grateful for the practical help i have given you. How are things in your ...
Dear Penny_2108 I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation with your son. I am sure that there are other carers in the same position as you and that they can help and support you. If you need to get help for your son i think the best route would be to get a Carers/Needs Assessment done...
Dear Paul_21081234 Hi I am Kristie an Online Community Host for Carers UK. I am sure other carers will be able to help you and that you will get information and advice of them for help with your problem. We do have a telephone number you can ring if you need further help more information on that bel...
Dear Dawn_2106123456 I am sorry to hear about your predicament and I hope you get the advice and support from the carers who are on the forum. Bowling Bun has already given good advice one that even i would follow. I hope the forum proves beneficial to you. So Welcome to the Forum! You are not alone...
Dear Mum_always I am sorry to hear off your problems and that you are in a difficult situation. Im just wondering whether when your daughter has bad tempers that you have ever thought of helping her with cognitive behavioural therapy. There are things like helping your daughter to calm down by getti...