[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear ali_2202 Hi my name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your family relatives and i hope that being on the forum will help you and help you to make the decisions you need to make in relation to your family relative...
Dear Amy_2202 Hi im Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear about the difficult position you find yourself in with your second child being diagnosed with adhd. I hope that the fellow carers can give you all the advice that you need. So welcome to the forum! You ar...
Dear Paul_2201123 Hi i am Kristie i volunteer as an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear of the difficult situation you find yourself in and i hope that fellow carers on the network can help you and give you advice. As you have said you have no support network this is a start for ...
Dear Jo_2202 Hi i am Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am so sorry to hear about your sister being difficult and i hope the carers on the forum can give you some advice as to what to do. I hope things will work out for you. So welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your ...
Dear Janet_2201 Im Kristie an online community host for Carers UK. I hope you will find the answers you need to know on the forum. I hope things will get better for you with the answers. So welcome to the forum! You are not alone in your caring role i am sure that many on here will understand exactl...
Dear Tam_2201 Hi i am Kristie and i am an online community host for the Carers UK forum. I am sorry to hear about the problems you have with your son and i hope fellow carers can help you. I do think that like a carer has suggested that you have contact with Mind. They are brilliant at helping peopl...
Dear Patricia_2201 Hi I am Kristie an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear of the situation you are in at Carers UK there is a telephone helpline an i am sure that fellow Carers who are in your position can help you on the forum. So welcome to the forum! You are not alone in your ...
Dear HelpBehindTheScenes Hi im Kristie and i volunteer for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation it must be hard for you. I hope fellow carers on the forum can help give you advice and if not there is a telephone helpline for Carers UK which i will give to you below. So welcome t...
Dear Joc_21111 My name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear about your work situation and i hope you find the answer you are looking for. I hope you find the forum will be beneficial to you. So welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your caring role and ...
Dear Nicky_21101 My name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am so sorry to hear about the difficult situation you find yourself in with you and your friend. I am hoping Carers UK can help you. I would just like to say welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your caring ...