[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Tom
I hope you get the reply back that you need to hear. Also there is a lot of information on the webpage so do have a look and see if you can find anything that would help you.

Yours sincerely

Kristie
Dear Tom_2204 Hi i am Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am very sorry to hear about your problems and i hope Carers UK can help you. Carers UK have a telephone number which i will give to you below and i am sure they will be able to assist you. So Welcome to the Forum! You a...
Dear Matt_2204 Hi. I am Kristie i am a volunteer online community host. I am sorry to hear your predicament i hope you get the answers you need to know on Carers UK. As mentioned Carers UK do have a telephone number and email address that might be able to help you. So welcome to the Forum! You are n...
Dear Louise _2203 Hi. I am an online community host volunteer for Carers UK and I am sorry to hear about your predicament. I am sure that with this forum you will find the advice and help that you need. Carers UK also have a telephone number you can ask for advice and i will give you the telephone n...
Dear James _2203 Hi i am Kristie and i am an online community host volunteer for Carers UK. I am very sorry to hear about your problem with your benefits and looking after your dad and i have a telephone number for Carers UK which might mean that you can get the answer that you need for your benefit...
Dear Karen_2203 Hi i volunteer for Carers UK and i am an online community host. Im sorry to hear about your family difficulties and i hope you get the advice and help you need from the forum. So welcome to the forum. You are not alone on this forum and i am sure that many on here will understand exa...
Dear Lesley_2202123 Hi i am Kristie i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult position and i hope that other carers on the forum will be able to help you and you can get the information and advice that you need. So welcome to the forum. You are not a...
Dear ali_2202 Hi my name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your family relatives and i hope that being on the forum will help you and help you to make the decisions you need to make in relation to your family relative...
Dear Amy_2202 Hi im Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear about the difficult position you find yourself in with your second child being diagnosed with adhd. I hope that the fellow carers can give you all the advice that you need. So welcome to the forum! You ar...
Dear Paul_2201123 Hi i am Kristie i volunteer as an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear of the difficult situation you find yourself in and i hope that fellow carers on the network can help you and give you advice. As you have said you have no support network this is a start for ...