[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Catherine _2207 Hi there. I am Kristie a volunteer for Carers UK as a voluntary online community host. I am sorry to hear of the difficult situation you are in and i am sure that carers on the forum and the information that is posted will help you a lot. Carers UK also have a helpline you can r...
Dear Berrycloth Hi there. Im Kristie i am a volunteer for Carers UK as a volunteer online community host. I am sure that your fellow carers on the forum can give you the advice you need but if not then please give the telephone helpline a ring or write to the email address and await your reply with ...
Dear Julie_220712345 Hi im Kristie i am a voluntary online community host for Carers UK Forum. I am sure that the other carers will be able to offer you support and advice for your problem with carers allowance but i would also like to mention that Carers UK have a helpline which if you gave the hel...
Dear Andrew_19121 Hi. My name is Kristie and i am a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I hope you manage to get help from the forum through advice from fellow carers. Carers UK also have a helpline phone number which you can phone for your situation and i will give you that number below....
Dear Anthony_2207 Hi. My name is Kristie and i am a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation with your wife and i hope that with this forum and the other carers they will be able to help you work things out. Carers UK also have a telephone number...
Dear Louisa_2206 Hi there. Im Kristie i am a volunteer for Carers UK as an online community host. I would like to welcome you onto the forum and i hope you find friends and get all the information and advice you need in your caring role. So, welcome to the forum! You are not alone in your caring rol...
Dear Jiwan_2206 Hi there. I am Kristie a volunteer for Carers UK as an online community host and i would like to say i am sorry to hear about your friend and i hope you will be able to help your friend with the advice and information at Carers UK. I am sure you will get the help that you need. So, w...
Dear Andrea_2206 Hi there! Im Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I would just like to say that it sounds like you have a very busy life and i hope you get the support you need from fellow carers and the forum itself. So welcome to the forum! You are not alone in your caring rol...
Dear Kevin_220512 Hi. I am Kristie i am a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am sure you will get the help you need from fellow carers, the organisation and the advisers on the helpline i will give to you below. I am sure they will help you through this difficult time. So welcome to th...
Dear clare_2205 Hi. I am Kristie i am a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. Im sorry to hear that the benefit system is giving you a difficult time and i am sure you will get the information you need either from fellow carers, the website itself or from the advisers on the helpline which ...