[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Steve and Deborah, Welcome to the forum! You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers have been socially restricted and unable to atten...
Hi Debbie, Welcome to the forum! You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Its really important that you set aside time for yourself to relax and destress, try to find time to do something you enjoy. You seem to have a lot of caring respo...
Hi Angela, Welcome to the forum! I'm so sorry to hear of the ordeal that you and your family are going through. Please know that the Carers UK forum is here to offer you support especially by other carers who may have experienced similar things. I hope that you find the advice and support beneficial...
Hi Susan, Welcome to the forum! I am sorry to hear that you are having a challenging time but please know that the Carers UK forum and Carers UK are here to support you. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers have been socially restrict...
Hi Marie, Welcome to the forum! That does sound like a lot of responsibilities which I am sure is challenging both physically and emotionally, on top of your rheumatoid arthritis. Please know that Carers UK is here to offer you advice and support in your role as an unpaid carer. Carers UK are runnin...
Hi careruk578, Welcome to the forum! Please know you're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers have been socially restricted and unable to ...
Hi Sally, Welcome to the forum! You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Also, I am sorry to hear that there is a lot of pressure put on you with the expectations for you to cater for each parents needs. Have your had a conversation with...
Hi Sharon, Welcome to the forum! You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. The Carers UK platform is a great way to reach out to others for advice and support. Carers UK can provide information and guidance to unpaid carers. This covers a...
Hi Saturdaynightwist, Welcome to the forum! Please know that you're not alone and we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. It's brave to voice how you are feeling and the Carers UK forum is a great platform for you to seek support from others going throug...
Hi Simon, Welcome to the forum. Please know you're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Have you tried talking to the school your children go to? Most schools should have a good family support system. Carers UK are running online weekly mee...