[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Jane Thank you for your reply, last week got a lot worse before it got better. By Thursday he blamed me for all of his mental health issues and became convinced that he didn't need help but rather that everyone around him needed to change instead. I went through hell on that day and turned to sev...
I just came across this post and can relate to so many of the things you are all saying. My husband has been mentally ill for a long time (circa 15 years), ups and downs during that time but right now is a big down. He lost his job in December and now cannot see how he can ever work for someone ever...
Nothing such as a car accident but his mother did die about 10 years ago and I guess things did get worse after that. I have just done a quick research into PTSD and yes you are correct it does look like the symptoms could fit, I will do a bit more research and then talk to him. it is just so hard, ...
I have registered with Worcestershire carers and they have spoken to me a couple of times. They suggested this forum. Problem is there are no meetings at the moment due to Covid. He has registered with healthy minds and has a tel apt this week. I am hoping he is honest with them and asks for the hel...
Thank you, maybe I will try that, it is hard when he pushes me away so much x
My son is very nearly 13 and my daughter is 15, yes I can deal with him by myself. I have tried again today to explain to my husband how to deal with it. I am not too sure if he will try this or not. It is like he sees red and cannot see past it. He is depressed partly due to being out of work, but ...
Hoping someone out there has some advise for me as right now I am drowning trying to help my husband. He has suffered from mental health issues for around 20 years and over recent years he will always become angry when he is having an episode. He blames everyone else around him for things going wron...
Thank you, in relation to my husband helping he will walk the dogs but this is about the extent of his help. He will do things if I ask but not much proactively. I have given him all the information about aspergers and in a calm moment he understands. However my son will easily get frustrated and th...
I didn't say that I didn't know his plans, I just said I didn't understand them

Anyway not looking for advise about him buying a business, looking for emotional support in relation to his mental health and my son's aspergers.
He does know my feelings about buying the business and has assured me that the way he will be borrowing the money does not require any guarantees and will not impact on our own house. I do not understand this but I do trust him with what he is saying. I just think like you say that if he can't manag...