[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am a carer and they tell me that I should be grateful that I am able to carry on working. But now I cant they abuse me for not going out to work and to stop raising my concerns. It is a very broken system either way. You go to work and then you c ant be available when they want to check on your ch...
I live alone. But am being psychologically abused on email and through other means. I am frightened of asking for help. Every time I try services attack me and victim blame me. They tell me i deserve no help and I should just tolerate the abuse. The police say they are taking my concerns seriously. ...
i camt do any of those things because I am being abused. please help me
The worry and stress can make you ill. I feel it so much. Especially in lockdown where I am left begging for help with him.

It is horrible. But no matter your qualfications and work status all SEN parents are rockstars! And there is a special place in heaven for you.

Lucy
Do not ever let anyone judge you. I did the opposite and carried on working. I could not manage at all and then my disabled son went to live with his father where it is becoming apparent that he is just being locked in his bedroom every night. He has an ASD diagnosis, but also a rare syndrome that c...
I have had a small breakthrough. Great Ormond st hospital now saying they will liaise properly with local paediatrician team to come up with a proper plan. Its taken months of me begging them on both sides. It has been and still is a terrifying ordeal. The local government and ombudsman service have...
There is an awful lot in his EHC plan which refers to his health needs in terms of his learning environment. They have reviewed it recently, but it is still an absolute mess. There are blank sections and it hasnt even been formally signed. WE had a CIN meeting last week and the social worker and pae...
Thanks. I will check. The allegation was made by my sons paediatrician and his GP who then quietly dropped the allegation and refused to attend the meeting with social services to provide me with the timeline or evidence that they claimed to have to support the allegation. I took legal advice at the...
A little while ago I was accused of suffering from FII or Fabricating or inducing illness, previously known as munchaussen by proxy by my sons paediatrician. This was after my son was diagnosed with a very rare syndrome by Great Ormond st hospital. I was left in fear of my own liberty as a consequen...
My son didnt have a social worker until I screamed at them about it! He has one now but they do keep trying to come up with excuses to drop the support. They even threatened to take him off his EHC plan last year!! The irony in my sons case is that the very first paeidatrician to treat my son was th...