[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i have been told that if he is locked in his bedroom and having seizures that are not being treated then this could be causing him further brain damage. i cant afford legal help for him. When i speak to doctors online they say i must inform the authtorities whcih i have done
the La are not doing very basic things. I am really scared now. I have been keeping trying to get an explanation for his medical situation. He has thinning of corpus callosum. His MRI says this. My understanding is that this is known to cause all sorts of problems. Learning difficulites, seizures, s...
I have called lawyers and they say it will cost 10k to get help for my son. I am basically being told to let him die while he is with his dad. I am so frightened for him. I cant go on like this. I am literally begging for help with him.
I am sorry for asking for help. I called GOSH who diagnosed him and theyve told me to shut up. the social workers are shouting over me too, I am trying to get help for my son. The services that are supposed to be helping him are shutting me down. i dot understand why this is happening
GOSH keep trying to refer me to adult services when i am raising my concerns about a disabled child. I am scared
I have just been shouted at by staff at GOSH. I am scared. They told me to call my local adult mental health team and to keep my mouth shut. I am terrified for my son now.
I have been on the phone for an hour to GOSH about my sons care, treatment and diagnosis. They said they would be able to speak with me at 8.30. I am beside myself with worry about my disabled child and SS keep abusing me when I am asking for help. He is being locked up every night by his dad. SS ou...
All i know is that GOSH have raised a safeguarding issue. I think they are resisting treatment because they are saying it is up to the local CCG/paediatrician to request that help. the local paediatrician is admitting that they dont have any expertise in his syndrome, but they arent saying what they...
I agree that lockdown is making it harder and services are being shut down when they dont need to be. Yes there will be a lot of sad consequences for the most vulnerable in our society and it will all come out. Disabled children were the first to be thrown under the bus in this horrific situation. w...
Hi I have taken this up with GOSH and their PALS team there. They are following up with social care and safeguarding. But I am getting no response. All I know is that the geneticist who has diagnosed him have originally said that it is up to the local team to commission services and that they cannot...