[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you Melli, That is just what I wanted to hear! I know I am not being selfish, but I have to be safe and sane myself to be able to support my father. Yes, he managed on his own before; although sadly covid has changed much in his life and I am trying to help him (and me) navigate a ‘new world’ ...
I have become full time (live in) carer to my 90 year old father since July. He had been living independently up until then, but his (physical and mental) health deteriorated during lockdown and he had been having many falls. (He also has prostate cancer, but says he is not in pain, it is slowly spr...
Newbie here, and only just learning the ropes. My father does not want me to claim Carers Allowance (for personal reasons which I will not go into here.) I have been speaking to an advisor today who said he can pay me, out of his own income/capital. This would still be allowed apparently under the L...