[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I have just joined and would like some advice. I am a 43 year old man living with his 73 year old mother. All my life I've suffered mental illness (depression, social anxiety, avoidant personalty disorder), which has massively held me back. It stopped me leaving home, forming proper relationshi...
You should always have time for yourself too. I guess you could extend time that you look at these things for your caree.
I have been told about an organisation that can help me however i have looked closely at the website. But does it cover mental health issues? I have tried phoning all day just tells me very busy phone later. There just seems to be no email address, have to fill in a lengthy form that i don't think ...
I think you are doing the right thing, i think you should choose a top 3 and then assess the treatment of patients yourself. Good luck choosing the care home.
I think she has been neglected by her carers, by what you have said. :angry: The best thing to do is find care home if that is possible or put in complaint about the issue at hand, people that care for people in care homes generally dont care about the people they care for usually. But there are exc...
Hello My name is Joshua, i care about people, and help people in need when i can. My caring isnt just support for disabled people but for anyone that wants care and support. I care for all and i support all. My mother were mentally disabled and i supported her and went shop for her and did things fo...